- Maryland Launches Conventional Refinance Product
- Redskin Quarterback’s Mom Delivers Message of Hope, Inspiration at Homeownership Workshop
- Lenders Told That Maryland is Easy to do Business With
- The Maryland Mortgage Program: “Your Clients Will Thank You For It”
- Now’s the Time to Learn More About DHCD’s Homeownership Initiatives!
Monthly Archives: April 2013
A new study is confirming what intuition and common sense already suggested: homeowners who went through pre-purchase counseling were less likely to fall behind in their mortgage payments than those who didn’t. “Pre-purchase counseling and education works,” concluded researchers who … Continue reading