First Home Mortgage Corp. was honored as the Maryland Mortgage Program’s Most Productive Lender in 2012 – and the lender with the greatest number of Maryland Homefront loans – at DHCD’s annual Top Lender Breakfast on Feb. 13.
DHCD works with an ever-expanding network of local and national lenders to provide a diverse range of quality fixed-rate mortgage loan options with low interest rates and generous downpayment assistance through the Maryland Mortgage Program.
Each year, DHCD recognizes members of the Maryland Mortgage Program’s lender network for outstanding performance at its Top Lender Breakfast. The February get-together also gives lenders an opportunity to learn about new Maryland Mortgage Program products and kicks-off the upcoming lending season.
Other 2012 Top Lenders include:
- C&F Mortgage Corp. for Best Performance by a New Partner;
- Universal American Mortgage Co., for Best Utilization of the Partner Match Programs;
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage for Best Performance by a National Lender;
- Carrollton Bank for Best Loan Packages;
- PrimeLending and Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. as joint winners for Fewest Cancellations.
- Lennar Homes as the Top Builder/Developer Partner